Your network connects your workforce with the information they need to be productive. Its setup can determine how much your employees are able to accomplish each business day. Without reliable network support services your business can suffer greatly, or worse, operations can come to a complete halt.
When your Network Delivers, Your Business Thrives
Efficient networking connects people to people, people to machines; and machines to machines. But if your network falters, none of that can happen. So when it comes to implementing or enhancing a solution to connect your workforce increase their productivity, and maintain a high level of performance look to a recognized network consulting company.
Connect with Confidence
Our portfolio consists of:
- Network Support Services – Our consultants can help you design a strategy to help improve reach, performance, capacity, and reliability.
- Internet Services - High-speed connectivity option from traditional broadband to fiber-to-the-premises and dedicated internet technologies.
- Access Services – Solutions around the globe provide a host of alternative connectivity options at the ready when you need them.
- Managed Network Services – From simple monitoring to co-management and fill outsourcing, we can lessen your IT burden and help lower total cost of ownership.
At Nulegend, we’re experts in helping Charlotte Area businesses, from Rock Hill, SC to Columbia, SC, design location-specific, cost-effective network infrastructure, diagnose network problems and implement IT network support changes.
We provide a wide range of network support services. We work with you to ensure your wireless network connection is an effective tool for providing your employees, partners and customers with more flexible access to data. We give you the ability to move around the office – from your desk to a conference room to the patio of your building for lunch. We show you how your servers interact, set up Windows Active Directory, DNS and DHCP, and make sure your network is available through VPN. We help you determine which hardware and service options best meet your security, bandwidth and budget requirements, explaining your security options with different setups, helping you choose hardware with the right specs and ensuring that all of your laptops and mobile devices are connected.
In addition to initial setup and configuration, ongoing network monitoring is integral to maintaining a reliable, secure network for in-house employees and office visitors. We leverage cutting-edge tools and technology to watch network activity and ensure small issues are caught before they become big problems. On the off chance that network problems do arise, our team is alerted immediately and resolves it quickly. Often, we diagnose and repair the problem without it affecting you or your colleagues. We also work on an ongoing basis with your ISP provider to address outages and upgrades.
Nulegend can use tools like Zenoss which is a unified IT operations platform that provides comprehensive infrastructure discovery, event management, availability and performance monitoring. It is a new approach for managing IT operations that is both agentless and scalable, meeting the complex demands of today’s physical, virtual and Cloud-based environments.
Zenoss Service Dynamics allows you to:
- Resolve issues before they impact your operations/customers, ensuring service levels are maintained in real time.
- Spend time fixing the problem, not finding it: Quickly and automatically identify root cause of performance and availability issues as event storms are reduced to a prioritized list of most likely incidents.
- Visualize service dependency with real-time discovery and topology modeling. Know where your VMs are running at all times and see the dependency maps update as they move.
We have over 350 customers, including VMware, LinkedIn, Rackspace, Carlson, and SunGard, who use Zenoss to manage large infrastructures with tens of thousands of managed resources.
Want to see more? Check out our product demo.